We’re all familiar with the panic that comes after accidentally deleting a file or even just a paragraph of text in a document we’ve been working on. Even when accidents happen on a small scale, it can be frustrating, time-consuming and de-motivating to do the work again.
Imagine the catastrophic effect it would have if you lost all your customer records, important legal documents or any other data your business relies on in order to operate.
As advanced as technology now is, unfortunately it can’t protect us from everything. Fires, floods and other natural disasters can destroy paper documents and hardware and even if you do back-up your data in the Cloud, you could still fall victim to accidental deletion, corruption of data or a malicious attack.
A good backup regime should:
- Be as automatic as possible
- Be simple to operate
- Be monitored (e.g. as part of a pro-active Managed service [< LINK])
- Fully meet your requirements as regards what is protected, what it is protected from and how long it takes to restore.
How long would it take you to rebuild your list of contacts or restore the information you hold about your customers? What would you do if critical files were lost forever? The impact of data loss on companies is staggering:
- 60% of small business that lose their data close down within six months of the disaster
- 72% of businesses that suffer major data loss disappear within 24 months
- 93% of businesses that suffer data loss for more than 10 days, file for bankruptcy within one year, 50% immediately
Can you afford to take this risk?
We understand that the security of your data is extremely important and that you want to ensure your business is properly protected. We can formulate a plan that’s appropriate to your company which will be continuously monitored to ensure that it’s working effectively.
SCS can provide you with effective and reliable backup solutions and disaster recovery plans. If you would like more information about IT backup solutions in Croydon, please feel free to contact us on 020 8655 1696 and we will be more than happy to help.